Monday, July 26, 2010

A WTF!!! Kinda Day....

So... I had this dream this morning that the Queen of England dropped by my house to use the bathroom, or the phone, or something, and fell in love with Max (my dog) the way everyone who meets him does. So much so she asked me if it would be alright for her to take him for a walk. Of course we sent my uncle with her in case Max pulls her too hard and knocks her on her face. The last thing I want is my dog dragging the Queen of England around on her face. 

Next... I'm in a city collage dorm building and a "Predator" (as in the alien with the dreads) is trying to kill me. I tell people but no one believes me except these 2 brothers who are my friends. Well...that is until I knock the thing out a window and onto a parked car 3 floors down. Now everyone can see him, but he's still alive and a major battle ensues, where I fight on window ledges and fire escapes using a broken mop handle and eventually his pointy staff weapon to stab him multiple times and smash his head in cause he keeps coming back to life. Long story short I won, but one of the brothers gets hurt. 

So now that the battles over and I want to check on the remaining brother, but I don't want to leave the Predators body behind encase he comes back to life again. I don't want him to get away and have to find him again to kill him. So the remaining brother helps me carry the Predator body in a sheet as we make our was to the emergency hospital which happens to be in the very next building. 
The hospital turns out to be one large room like a Costco that's a mix of a Chinese meat factory, and a Best Buy. The front is full of large hanging meat and Asian guys wearing bloody aprons holding butcher knives, while in the back are rows of aisles with Cd's and DVD's.We find the brother in one of the DVD aisles, on a cot, lying next to Kurt Russell that turns out to be his father who's in a coma. 

Then all of a sudden I'm their father but as Snake Plissken and I'm apologizing for not being a good father, not being around and trying to re-connect with them by convincing them to go on the Sprint family plan with me so we can video chat.... 

So in summation I woke up thinking.... WHAT THE FUCK!!!
I think I need to take a sabbatical from my TV...lol

("WTF?!" photo by SugerG and Photobucket. Directly linked)

1 comment: