Friday, July 23, 2010

Boob Rant!!

Reading my friends blog about boobs got me thinking....

WTF is up with this obsession with BOOBS!

I mean...is it that most were not breast fed enough or maybe breast fed too much!
And I'm not just talking about Men. Most men are obvious boob connoisseurs, giving them names and listing attributes for all kinds of boobs (which I find hilarious), but women too are equally obsessed with them, just not for the same reasons (unless they're gay).

When you walk down the street, when you go the store, at work, in church, you can see it happening everywhere. Women judging other women's boobs. 
Men...You think your woman doesn't see that chica with the DDD's walking a half block away. 
Not only have they seen her, they've already determined whither her boobs are real, if the woman is a hoe based on her attire, boob size, hair color, type of boob (fake or real), and whither it's safe to keep walking in that direction because they might have to distract you so you don't goggle at her when you pass by.

It's Fucking Nuts!!

Granted that's not all they're judging. 
Women feel this need to judge another woman's every single flaw in order to make themselves feel better. Instead of just appreciating what they have and leaving it at that, they have to put someone else down to raise themselves up (back handed complements are one of the tricks of the trade) and its done all the freaken time...its a hidden epidemic of taught behavior among women and I'm sick of it.

Now...I love Boobs, I love women, and I'm as straight as they come. But I can admire a woman with a nice rack or a beautiful body without feeling the need to find a flaw in order to make myself feel better. Hell...I've been known to hit my man not because he was goggling at someone, but because I want him to see the amazing legs on some chick....lol 
Maybe it's because I've been judged so many times for the way I look, that I can't bring myself to judge others in the same way.

Case in point...I've had boobs since the age of 9...
That's right I said 9, and I noticed an immediate change in the attitude from both Men and Women.
Women who would smile at me, and say hi, would now ignore me and give me nasty looks, while Men on the street would say and do very nasty things. Things that made me feel dirty, scared, and like there was something wrong with me.
I was still a child for Fuck sake, but because I had boobs everything changed and somehow acting like that became appropriate somehow.

Mind you...unlike girls today I was not dressed like a little street walker, in mini skirts, high heals, and crop tops, nor did I ever ware makeup. That was just not something that would ever be allowed in my mothers house and I'm pretty sure if she ever dressed me in that manner, the rest of my family would have smacked the crap out of her, but luckily non of that happened.

But that sudden change in the way I was perceived, and the way I was treated was the reason I took to wearing dark baggy clothing for most of my teens, didn't want anything to do with sex until after I turned 19, and didn't loose my virginity until I turned 24.

Because of all that I've only just learned in my late 20's to appreciate my body and my boobs. 
I'm still modest...actually way too modest as far as my friends are concerned, but I'm ok with that. I see now the power I possess with my large rack, and I'm very careful with it because I know what they can do and what they bring out in people. Being big chested also means that just because some piece of clothing looks nice sensual and classic on a smaller boobed chick doesn't mean it's gonna look that way on me. Big boobs have a tendency to make most tops look oversexed and I avoid that look like the plague. I've also learned the trick of seeing everything around me but with certain blinders or filters so as to protect myself. 

There are a lot of fucked up people out there and even more people who look forward to judging you because of your Boobs, so though I'm not blind to it, and I'm still sensitive to it, especially in how I'm dressed, I'm not letting others opinions restrict me from wearing something flattering. 
Are men gonna stare if my girls are propped up and nicely enveloped?
Sure...that's just part of the course, and I don't get upset about it anymore (unless it's really bad like constant staring and drooling...then I get annoyed), in fact I kinda find it funny. Especially when they can't finish a sentence...lol

But when it comes to those hater bitches who want to put me down, my mantra has become , "Fuck Um!...There just Jealous", and I laugh at them. 
Laughing at people who want to put you down is a sure way to confuse and frustrate them. They don't know what to do with that...lol

And as for those fucked up perverts. 
I'm learning to replace that feeling of being victimized with a healthy dose of righteous anger and my camera phone.
"Smile for the Cops Ass Hole!"**click**....lol

(photo provided by Photobucket and directly linked)
(and here's the link to my friends blog The Bipolar Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment