Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm a WHAT!!!!...........

So...here's what happened.

I...as you know am going to a wedding.
The dress I'm wearing is convertible, but in order for me to have the freedom to do things with it I need a strapless bra.

Now...I've always had rather large breasts for most of my life.
They appeared when I was 9. I went from nothing, to a small B in what seemed like over night, and by the time I turned 13 I was officially a large D.
So you can guess that finding good bras were always an issue for me, let alone anything pretty or fancy like a strapless bra. But when having large boobs became culturally popular, I began to hope.

After the age of 13, my boobs continued to grow in size, just more slowly. By the time I was in my 20's I was a DD, and since my weight gain my boobs shot up as far as a DDDD. When I realized I had to find a bra that could hold up a pair of Real DDDD, I almost gave up hope.

Then my mother, through countless hours on the computer, found what is said to be the best strapless bra for the bigger breasted girls. She bought one of herself (being a D) and it was like a miracle. I still doubted that it would work for me, but she insisted we give it a try, especially since I had lost weight.
So she bought me the bra in a 34 DDDD which for this bra company is a 34 G, thinking that if it's too big, we can send it back. We got it on Tuesday and I tried it on yesterday.

It was too SMALL!!

The band was kinda tight which I expected because I'm between a 36 and a 34, but it was the cups that were too small!
I almost passed out....
Aren't breasts supposed to get smaller when you loose weight!! And there was no doubt that I had.
All you have to do is look at my face, but the scale and my pants don't lie either.

I HAD lost weight, but my BOOBS got BIGGER!
I was overflowing my cups, but I shouldn't be overflowing at all...
That means I'm an H....a small H...
Is the weight I'm loosing going to my boobs....
How is this even possible??
The bra has to be defective...
I can't except that I'm a H cup...
I get fuzzy in the head just thinking about it...
or maybe that's the lack of blood in my brain because it's all going to my BOOBS!!!!!!!
Mother Fucker!!!

(Photo by paulthorpe2008, provided by Photobucket, and directly linked)

4 comments:

  1. Kiddo...maybe it was a defective bra/sizing.
    When I read DDDD, I kept blinking, thinking my contact lenses were blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!
    Yea...it has to be.
    I say DDDD or 4D rather then F cause it make me feel better....lol
    I was supposed to be trying on an 34F but it wasn't till I looked at the receipt and the tag that I realized it said a 34G.
    I just ordered another one in 36G to see how that goes....and as I'm typing this I realize I'm having Déjà vu...lol...oh well...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh deary!
    I feel for you babe. I was a triple D when I was preggo with my daughter Violet and I hated going bra shopping. All I can say is Good Luck!!! I know I've heard great things about Lane Bryant bras. Sorry I can't be more help. I know you'll find something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine what's gonna happen to my boobs when I become pregnant.
    I'm gonna need a special cart just to carry them around...lol

    ReplyDelete