Tuesday, July 6, 2010

An Old rant that describes me Beautifully...lol

This is an old rant I found in the depths of my phone files that when I read it made me smile. It's a perfect example of me being me...lol
-----------------------------------------------------

I may say "Respect" a lot, but I don't think you realize how often you talk about your ex's.
I feel like I'm constantly trying to find a way out from beneath their shadows. I don't know how else to show you that I'm not them. You said yourself that you've never been able to talk to a girl the way you do me and I've already shown you that I don't fly off the handle over stupid shit. So when I ask for a little consideration and "Respect" its cause I deserve it. Since I don't go ape shit over little things, that should tell you that when I say something, there must be a good reason, even if it isn't clear to me in that moment.
That's what I mean when I say I'm an Alpha female.
The Alpha never undermines his mate or her authority amongst the pack. She is his feminine counter part, his missing piece, the one who helps him bring balance and order to the pack.
You've never encountered the likes of me before...

No comments:

Post a Comment