Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Mother and the REAL Naked Cowboy!

Tuesday, July 6th, 10:16am
(Actual text from my Mother)
-------------------------------

 "A strange thing happened this morning while walking the dog. A man buck naked with a cowboy hat was standing on the edge of the fire escape from the fifth floor apartment on morning side drive. The reason I noticed him was because he was screaming something. Just when I was about to call 911 he went back inside. I later saw him fully dress going into the super market. I saw the hat and I knew it was him. Crazy shit. A New York City moment. Lol.:-)"

Yes...yes indeed it was...
Later that same day when she took the dog out in the evening she called me to tell me he was back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well...(laughing)Naked Cowboy is back. He standing there yelling again with his pants hanging on the railing"
"(Laughing)Take a picture"
"I can't he went inside"
"Maybe he came out cause he knew you were coming...(laughing)"
"My God I hope not! (laughing) Don't even joke"
"You think he could be yelling at someone on his blue tooth?"
"No... I didn't see a head set, but that doesn't explain why he's naked"
"True... maybe its laundry day? You said his pants are on the railing. Maybe they're drying and he's out of clean clothes..."
"Well...that could be true... but that doesn't explain why he's standing on his fire escape"
"It's like 98 degrees....maybe he doesn't have air conditioning and he's going a little mad from the heat"
pause..........(Loud Laughter) "You know what! Your right! All's he got is a little fan in his window"
"Well then that blows my theory... If he's got a fan he should be standing in front of it"
"Not naked he doesn't...something might get caught"
pause.........(Loud Laughter)................
"All I know is that someone is gonna call the cops cause a family with kids were out here with me this time and I don't think they saw the humor in it"
"Well...if it happens again, take a picture (laughing)"
"Ok...will do"
 (Both photos are thanks to photobucket and directly linked)

2 comments: