Saturday, December 25, 2010

Surviving Christmas and Trying to Stay Out of Jail...

I LOVE my family...
Anybody who knows me, knows that they are the center of my world.
But I am on the verge of loosing my mind....

There is a situation going on with a member of my family that is driving me crazy.
It isn't right...it wasn't the way we were raised, and he's completely ignorant, arrogant, and disrespectful, but nobody is doing anything about it.
I want to just take people and shake the sense back into them.
Some I just want to punch in the nose or kick in the nuts...and having to smile and pretend that everything is hunky dory is driving me crazy...

Case in point...a certain person who hasn't lifted a finger to help us with the holidays just said he wants me to give him a massage as a Christmas present.
I want to scream!!!
All I want to do is tell him where he can stick his massage, but I can't because that's not having the "holiday spirit"...neither is acting like a jackoff but nobody says anything to him!

and yes...i am PMSing which isn't helping me control the beast that wants to rip peoples heads off with my teeth, but this shit drives me crazy even when I'm completely hormonally balanced...lol

On a lighter less violent note...lol...I was able to use the Christmas money I got to buy my mother a gift.
Since not being able to work, I haven't been able to give her anything for the past two years, but after getting some money from my father for Christmas, I decided to use it on her and get her a much needed winter coat. But not just any coat, a Eddie Bauer WeatherEdge® Superior Down Parka. Warmest coat they had and the best thing is that Eddie Bauer coats last for years.
I got one for myself a few years back when I gained too much weight for my coats and it was the best investment I ever made. Especially now that I've lost all this weight, it may be too big, but I couldn't care less cause it's roomy and warm. I call it my bear skin...lol
My only wish is that it were longer, but otherwise it's perfection in a coat.

My family has given me soo much and has been such an amazing support for me but even more so since I got sick. To give back to them, even a little, is better then any superficial gift I could get for myself.
I know this is gonna sound crazy...but I can't wait till I'm strong enough to work. Then I can help and buy them all kinds of things...:)

I truly am blessed with the crazy people I call family and maybe thinking about that will keep me from killing the one or two bad apples we have stinking up the house.
but for those who are not family...I will hold no quarter!!...lol

So...Merry Chirstmas Everyone....
and Stay out of Jail...LOL!

(The amazing photo above is by adddieb1, Photobucket, and is directly linked)

No comments:

Post a Comment