Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thank GOD I'm NOT Brainwashed/My Small Thoughts on Dating...

What the hell!
I can't stop feeling bad about having to end things with this guy. Like I made a mistake, but I know I didn't.
 I know it was the right choice, but have you ever felt like someone was meant to be in your life, one way or another, but maybe not in the way you originally thought.

Lately I have been having a lot of premonition type/deja vu esk moments, and a lot of them have been when dealing with this guy. I believe when you have moments like that, it means your on the right road, that it's confirmation that things are going the right way. I had a real strong moment like that when I headed to his house, when I met his mother, when I hung with him, it was eerie actually, stronger then any other moment I've ever had. But I've been having a lot of moments like that lately since I started school.
So I hope that I can stay connected to him as a friend, because every instinct tells me I have to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was once confused as to what to look for when deciding to date.
I went through all the confusing superficial things that all women go through, but I learned something important.
When your with a true potential, you get the flutter in your chest and in your lower belly.
It may take more then one date to find it, but if it's right it will be there.
The flutter in your lower belly usually means lust, which is great (and fun...lol), but it can be fickle and can lead you astray.
Its the flutter in your chest that you need to look for and pay attention to.
If you have the flutter in your chest and it warms when near your companion, it means that somehow that person has touched your heart. Even if they end up not being "the one", being with them, how ever brief or badly it might end, will teach you something that will bring you closer to the one you are meant to be with, just don't give up.
When someone touches your heart it's a profound thing, but ultimately you have the choice whether the change will be for the better or for the worse.

(Photo by asdxx, Photobucket and directly linked)

2 comments: