Sunday, December 25, 2011

New Years Eve and Single Again....OY VEY!!!

Ok...so I am gonna mention the break-up one more time, but only because it's relevant to the subject of this post.
I'm gonna attempt to not sound like a winning self-centered individual, but if I do, please forgive me...lol
--------------------

I have to say I'm getting rather tired of this.
Once again I'm single for new years and I'm beginning to think I'm cursed.

For once I would like to be in a relationship when New Years Eve rolls around. Not so I can have the "big blowout party", because if I really wanted that I know where I can find it. But so I can be with someone I care about when the clock shrikes 12.
This year I thought I'd finally have that moment. For once I thought I'd finally found the guy who would kiss me into the new year. When I think about it it's rather funny cause we discussed it not that long ago.
We talked about how I was finally doing all the things most people do in high school and their 20's. How now I was allowing myself to finally enjoy my life and be a kid. When I told him about my bad New Years Eve luck, he told me it wasn't bad luck. That fate didn't want me to have that experience with anyone else but him. He told me he wanted to be my first and last New Years kiss. That he wanted to be my first and last everything....

Do you see why I fell for this guy?...lol

Well maybe I was right about the luck because once again I am single for New Years. I will be entering a pivotal year in my life on my own two feet. I'm trying not to let it get to me but it isn't easy.
All I can do is try to stay positive, try to focus on all the good things that are going on in my life, and have faith that everything happens for a reason.

(Photo of my girl Harley Quinn by bob167, Photobucket and is directly linked)

No comments:

Post a Comment