Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New Me, New Blog...WooHoo!!!

So I've done a bit of blog housekeeping...as u can see...:)...and I seem to be back on track with my life.

I lost the holiday pounds, and I'm exercising again. Granted not as often thanks to the pain and weakness that seems to be weather related.
Since recovery takes longer in between sessions, I'm only exercising once to twice a week, depending on if that week is busy or not, but I'll be back at my old strength and schedule in no time.

I also got my focus back and remembered what is truly important.
I'm confident I'll get a job once things are in order, and am looking forward to seeing new and old friends.

Even the fact that more snow is on the way makes me happy. I just hope it doesn't keep me from going out.

As for the new blog...its the same as the old one except on the right of my main post are links to a Completely New Blog I created that's dedicated to my story writing and another link to my Fibromyalgia blog.
So in other words...everything I wine and bitch about can be found all in one place...LOL

(Photo by FindStuff2, Photobucket and is directly linked)

No comments:

Post a Comment