Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March Madness!!: Midterms, and a Cold....

So I got through midterm week...
Granted I had to take my tests while suffering through the flu, which I thought was a head cold, and that means I was trying to think/answering questions with virus impaired brain and high on cold medicine, but so far so good...
I got the results of my math midterm and funny enough I was one of the few who passed.
I got an 88% on the test which being me I'm not entirely happy about.
I know I could have done better, even though I missed only two and a half questions, but missing those questions bothers me. I've always been harder on myself then anyone else, but sometimes being too hard on yourself isn't good. So I keep reminding myself that I am sick, and if I can get that score while sick, who knows how well I would have done otherwise. Which I will prove on my final.
I have yet to find out about my Music test (my asshole teacher was out), and hopefully this week I can find out how I did on my Psyciology Midterm since that's the one I'm really nervous about.
**********
I found out about both my Psychology and Music Midterm....
I got an 82% on my Psychology and an 85% on my Music....
I should be able to raise my midterm score once my extra credit is applied and I didn't even study for my Music test...guess flu riddled me scores in the 85% range. Just hope I do as well on my finals....

No comments:

Post a Comment