Friday, April 20, 2012

Just a Little Something I Wrote for 4/20...



This is something I wrote on 4/20 that people kept asking where I got it...
I told them it came out of my head, that I wrote it, and was repeatedly greeted with shock...
So I choose to see that as a compliment...lmao...and I post it here for you all to read...
Funnest part about this whole thing is that I haven't smoked in a couple of years...lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"God looked down upon the earth and wept,
for He saw his gift of humor and merriment being cast aside.
So He in his great wisdom took the seed of truth from up on high and planted it on earth. 
The seed grew into a mighty weed and God said "Partake of this weed through breath and fire for within liesthe gates to God's truth"
So each year we honor His gift and his great truth...
That life is a greatest joke every told and that He who lives on high is the one and only comedian...

Happy 4/20 Everyone!

(photo above by danishacook52 , Photobucket, and is directly linked)

No comments:

Post a Comment