Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cancun: I Wanna Go BACK!!!..........

That was...by far...one of the greatest trips I've had in my life...and I've been to Hawai!!....
The trip went off without a hitch...that is...until I left.

Got to the airport in plenty of time. Got through security quickly and without problems, plane took off on time and we even got to Cancun early.
But from the moment I got off the plane everything got better...
The air smelled good, even though it smelled hot and sweaty, it made me feel good.
The colors seemed surreal. As if artificially over saturated . The resort (The Royal Cancun) was amazing, the staff were wonderful, and the food, which was included, was fantastic.

The ocean was warm, the sand wasn't too hot, and at night, I had never seen so many stars. I even got to see another shooting star. It was like the universe was welcoming me home....
I even had energy to do things. Granted it wasn't like I was cured, I still had to pace myself, but I felt freer. I even started to speak more Spanish, as if my mental block was melting away.
The place was inspiring. A paradise... I mean...we even saw a double rainbow...Come ON!!!

Everything and I mean everything was as if it were meant to be, and God only knows what I could have accomplished if I had stayed there for more then a week.
I wanted to be a squatter in that hotel. I never wanted to leave....and I don't think the Mayan spirits wanted me to leave either cause it wasn't till we started to go, that I ran into problems.

Woke up with a headache, left my jacket and keys at the hotel, and the further I got from Cancun the worse I felt, so that by the time I got back to NY, I felt tired and sick. Even my skin seems to dry up. I was like a plant taken away from it's natural environment. Kinda freaky if you ask me...

All I know is that, I will forever remember this trip as being the best of my life...and I hope I get to go back again...soon...I hope...lol...

1 comment:

  1. You are allergic to New YOrk!!! Everyone is!!!! Including ME!!! I LOVE MEXICO!!! They have the very best food ever!

    ReplyDelete