Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Broke My Ass Again!!!

But at least this time I was able to get my broken ass off the floor...
Today I did Jillian Michaels for Beginners - Backside DVD.
I know my blood pressure went through the roof again cause once I finished, my head was throbbing, and my face was the color of a ripe tomato, but luckily this time I made sure to pace myself.

After almost killing myself on Thursday with Jillian Michaels for Beginners - Frontside DVD, I had to go to my aunts house for my annual family Birthday weekend get together.
Needless to say, I was a mess.
Everything hurt, I was walking funny, going up and down stairs was a nightmare, and it actually hurt every time I went to sit on the damn toilet bowl. Thank God I can laugh at my pain cause I laughed a lot that weekend.
But so far, his time around, I can sit to pee without wincing.

It might just be that my lower body is stronger then my upper body. After all, it has to lug my Fat Ass around all day long. But since I've been doing all that walking/running on the treadmill, maybe I was more equipped to handle the exercises on this DVD then the Frontside DVD.

Either way I'm making progress...
Today's measurements show that since March I've lost:
3 inches off my waist
3 inches off my hips
1 inch off my bust

But it's not just numbers I'm noticing. My face is loosing it's roundness, the rolls on my back are almost gone, my tummy is getting flatter, my clothes are fitting me differently, and I'm feeling sexy again.
If I keep this up, nothing will be able to stop me from out running my ASS!..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment