Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Somewhat Poem from Many Many Years Ago...


Now a bit of a disclaimer....
This piece is tricky...
I don't remember writing this and I don't want to take credit for the work of someone else. But I found it while looking through an old backup external hard drive. 
The misspellings in the original lead me to believe I did write it...yet I can't be certain.
It struck a cord then and even more so now...
I never associated it with anyone in particular but of the person I had yet to meet...
Again this was years ago but now my association with it has changed.
---------------------------------------------------------------

You

You who blew in from the wind
Glancing upward through frames focusing the world for you
Uninformed and playing video games
Reminding me of younger days, glowing with the radiance which is you
Pondering the wonderment of me
Delving into unknown yet structured territory
Puffing on the smoke from the cauldron of love
Marching in time when necessary
Singing a song of peace for a world gone mad
Trusting in the truths you’ve had the privilege of revealing
Blowing christened kisses into courier wings aimed in the direction of destiny
Picking up trinkets left behind and following
Breathing in what is and manifesting how you wish the world could be, hoping for the intangible but real
Doing cartwheels
Or so says the reflection in the black of my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment